Day #7 Praise and Thanksgiving
- Psalms 34:1 I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. 2 My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad. 3 O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together.
- 1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light;”
- Psalm 69:3 I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving. “
- Psalm 149:1 Praise ye the LORD. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints
- Hebrews 13:15 By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.”
- Psalms 103:1 Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
- Psalms 113:1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise, O ye servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD. 2 Blessed be the name of the LORD from this time forth and for evermore. 3 From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD’S name is to be praised.
- Psalms 111:1-1 Praise ye the LORD. I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.
- Psalms 100:1 Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands. 2 Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing. 3 Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. 4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. 5 For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.
- Psalms 150:6 Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.
I pray that you were blessed during this 7 day committed time of prayer and fasting!
Share your praise report