Day #6: Intercession for the people of God.
- Exodus 17:12 But Moses hands were heavy; and they took a stone, and put it under him, and he sat thereon; and Aaron and Hur stayed up his hands, the one on the one side, and the other on the other side; and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun.
- Exodus 32:11 And Moses besought the Lord his God, and said, Lord, why doth thy wrath wax hot against thy people, which thou hast brought forth out of the land of Egypt with great power, and with a mighty hand?
- Job 42:10– And the LORD turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the LORD gave Job twice as much as he had before.
- Ephesians 6:18– Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
- I Timothy 2:1– I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
- 2: For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty;
- 3: For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior.
- James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
- I Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing.
We need each other to survive – I’ll pray for you, you pray for me!