DAY 4: RECEIVING HEALING
- Exodus 15:26……… “I am the LORD that healeth thee.”
- Isaiah 58:8 Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rereward.
- James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much
- Psalms 30:2 O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.
Psalms 107:20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.
- Psalms 103:1 Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. 2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: 3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
- Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
- 1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
Jehovah Rapha is the Lord our Healer – Receive your healing today, in Jesus Name!