Day 2: Seeking the Lord and His way.
- 2Chronicles 20:3 And Jehoshaphat feared, and set himself to seek the Lord; and he proclaimed a fast throughout all Judah.
- 2Ch 20:4 And Judah gathered themselves together, to seek help of the Lord: even out of all the cities of Judah they came to seek the Lord.
- Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope in your latter end.
- Jer 29:12 And ye shall call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.
- Jer 29:13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
- Jeremiah 33:3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.
- Psalms 25:4 Show me thy ways, O Lord; Teach me thy paths.
- Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
- Matthew 7:8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
I am expecting the Lord to give you answers to your prayers as you humble yourself before Him to seek His face.
- Don’t forget to drink three glasses of water today!
- Read Proverbs 12 and Psalms 5 this morning