Day 7 Words of Encouragement
- Psalm 27:1 “The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?”
- Psalm 37:39 “But the salvation of the righteous is from the LORD; He is their strength in time of trouble.”
- Psalm 138:3 “In the day when I cried out, You answered me, and made me bold with strength in my soul.”
- Matthew 19:26 “But Jesus looked at them and said to them, ‘With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.’”
- 2 Corinthians 4:16 “Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.”
- Philippians 4:13 “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
- 2 Timothy 1:7 “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”
- Psalm 145:1 I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever. 2 Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever.3 Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.
God is so Great!
Expect to receive the best!